Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Butterflies Radio @IndieViews Artist Spotlight, featuring Glitter Rose - 11/19/12


This week’s guest is Glitter Rose. Glitter is a Ft. Worth, Texas native who now calls Hollywood home.

Having just completed a five month residency at The Hard Rock Café in the heart of Hollywood, Glitter has her eyes on the 2013 Artist in Music Awards. GR is also one of the hardest working Indie musicians around, utilizing all forms of social media to interact with her fans and promote her music.

According to her Reverbnation bio: "GR is a veteran in the music industry starting professionally at 13 years old in 1998. She is an accomplished guitarist, a simply genius songwriter, and has vocals packed with power, grit, and originality. Her live show is that of legends, captivating the audience with her high energy performance, and her passionate presence. GR has great love and admiration for her fans, stating, "They are the reason I make music. If I can evoke emotion and excitement in one person in the crowd, I've done my job. It brings me great satisfaction to touch people with my songs and my performance."










You can find out more about Glitter Rose here:



No comments:

Post a Comment